This document includes the January 10, 2021 releases below:
- PostalOne! System Release 126.96.36.199 (January Price Change 2021)
- Enterprise Payment System (EPS) Release 188.8.131.52
- Package Platform Release 184.108.40.206
- Program Registration Release 220.127.116.11
- Seamless Acceptance and Service Performance (SASP) Release 18.104.22.168
On Wednesday, December 30, 2020, the United States Postal Service implemented the following software change:
- Package Platform Release 22.214.171.124
These Release Notes provide the contents of the release and affected subsystems.
Release documentation (Change 3.0) in preparation for the Rollback of Time-Limited Price Change (effective December 27, 2020). Impacted systems are outlined below:
- PostalOne! System Release 126.96.36.199
- Program Registration Release 188.8.131.52
- Package Platform Release 184.108.40.206*
*Functionality in support of rollback of Time-Limited Pricing included in a prior Package Platform release.
Information below is about the release scheduled for deployment on Thursday, December 10, 2020
On Sunday, November 15, 2020, the United States Postal Service implemented the following software change:
• PostalOne! System Release 220.127.116.11
The release documentation for Sunday, November 8, 2020 system release which includes the system listed below:
- Enterprise Payment System (EPS) 18.104.22.168
DEPLOYMENT: JANUARY 10, 2021
EFFECTIVE: JANUARY 24, 2021
This document describes information for changes under review for the next structural implementation. This document is prepared and based on the knowledge available at the time of its printing and any direction found herein is subject to change prior to the release. The contents of this document are predecisional, and subject to change based on Board of Governors and Postal Regulatory Commission decision.