On Thursday, April 15, 2021, the United States Postal Service implemented the following software change:
• Package Platform Release 184.108.40.206
This document details software updates scheduled for Sunday, April 25, 2021. Impacted Commercial Systems include:
- PostalOne! System Release 220.127.116.11 *
- Business Intelligence Database System (BIDS) Release 18.104.22.168
- Enterprise Payment System (EPS) Release 22.214.171.124
*REMINDER: PostalOne! Release 126.96.36.199 includes a NEW REQUIRED Mail.dat client. Users should download Mail.dat client 188.8.131.52_PROD, from the Business Customer Gateway (BCG) using the following path: Mailing Services è Electronic Data Exchange [Go to Service] è Mail.dat download (Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Solaris).
An issue was corrected to enable postage statement data from the PostalOne! System to be loaded to BIDS. Prior to this release, this data failed to load due to an unexpected database error related to the Daylight Savings Time change. As a result, the volume aggregates on the Mailer Profile tab were not always updated for external Mailer Scorecard users.
The PostalOne! System was updated to properly handle the case where Value Added Refunds (VARs) and the Seamless Incentive (in the form of a refund) both exist on a postage statement. Previously, generation of the VAR failed for this scenario because the data retrieval process was not equipped to handle multiple result records. Consequently, customers did not receive the expected VAR for statements impacted by this issue.
The PostalOne! System was updated to properly handle the case where both a Value Added Refund (VAR) and a Seamless Incentive discount (in the form of a refund) are pending on the same postage statement. Previously, the Seamless Incentive discount failed for this scenario, as the process was not equipped to handle multiple refund types on a single postage statement.
On Tuesday, January 26, 2021, the United States Postal Service implemented the following software changes:
PostalOne! System Release 184.108.40.206 These Release Notes provide the contents of the release and affected subsystems. The section titled Corrections to Known Issues is derived from External Trouble Reports (ETRs) and Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) for inclusion in this release.
This document includes the January 24, 2021 releases below:
- PostalOne! System Release 220.127.116.11 (January Price Change 2021)
- Centralized Account Processing System (CAPS) Release 18.104.22.168
- Enterprise Payment System (EPS) Release 22.214.171.124
- Seamless Acceptance and Service Performance (SASP) Release 126.96.36.199
This document includes the January 10, 2021 releases below:
- PostalOne! System Release 188.8.131.52 (January Price Change 2021)
- Enterprise Payment System (EPS) Release 184.108.40.206
- Package Platform Release 220.127.116.11
- Program Registration Release 18.104.22.168
- Seamless Acceptance and Service Performance (SASP) Release 22.214.171.124
On Wednesday, December 30, 2020, the United States Postal Service implemented the following software change:
- Package Platform Release 126.96.36.199
These Release Notes provide the contents of the release and affected subsystems.
Release documentation (Change 3.0) in preparation for the Rollback of Time-Limited Price Change (effective December 27, 2020). Impacted systems are outlined below:
- PostalOne! System Release 188.8.131.52
- Program Registration Release 184.108.40.206
- Package Platform Release 220.127.116.11*
*Functionality in support of rollback of Time-Limited Pricing included in a prior Package Platform release.