Premium Forwarding Service Commercial®
Premium Forwarding Service Commercial® (PFS-C) provides business customers a temporary service to have USPS gather their mail addressed to a USPS PO Box® (including Caller Service) or business street addresses within the same servicing postal facility, and dispatch the mail as Priority Mail Express® or Priority Mail® shipments to a new domestic business address.
Business customers have the convenience to schedule the frequency to forward their mail daily (Monday-Saturday), weekly or on a monthly basis. Premium Forwarding Service Commercial provides business customers email notifications with USPS tracking numbers.
An annual enrollment fee is required, and applicable postage is charged for each shipment.
For more information on fees and pricing, please visit,
Prior to enrolling online, business customers must have the following:
- USPS Business Customer Gateway Account
- PostalOne!® Permit
- USPS Centralized Accounting Payment System (CAPS) Account
- Electronic Verification Service (eVS®) Account
- A valid business address
- Originating and destination must be a business street address or a business PO Box
- Business PO Box with Caller Services
- Address with USPS Change of Address® (COA) on file
- Address with USPS Hold Mail®
- Military Addresses (APO/FPO)