Enterprise Post Office Boxes Online (ePOBOL)
- Online view of account payments, balance and transaction history
- Automated renewal notifications and account alerts
- Customizable payment reporting and account management
· Open, close, and pay for PO Boxes, Caller Services, and Reserves online
· Automatic Renewals
· Account notifications and alerts
· View account payments, balances, and transaction history
· Customized payment reporting and dashboard capabilities
With the current implementation of EPS, business customers are able to manage their PO Boxes, Caller Services and Reserve Boxes online using the new Enterprise PO Boxes Online (ePOBOL) service.
The U.S. Postal Service is upgrading its payment architecture for enterprise and business customers.
Send this migration sheet to the migration team using the MSSC@usps.gov email address.
Centralized Account Processing System (CAPS) will retire October 2021.All customers with CAPS accounts need to migrate to Enterprise Payment System (EPS) as soon as possible to prevent loss of the ability to mail within the Postal Service. For more information please go to: https://postalpro.usps.com/caps-to-eps