2021 Earned Value Promotion
Promotion Period: April 1, 2021 - June 30, 2021
Registration Period: February 15, 2021 - March 31, 2021
- Program Requirements
- What Is New?
- Earned Value Promotion Webinar Presentation
- Earned Value Promotion Webinar Recording
- Earned Value Promotion Enrollment Process Webinar Presentation
- Eearned Value Promotion Enrollment Process Webinar Recording
- Earned Value Promotion Mailpiece Qualification Tips Webinar Presentation
- Earned Value Promotion Mailpiece Qualification Tips Webinar Recording
The 2021 Earned Value Promotion is intended to slow the decline of First-Class Mail® including Business Reply Mail (BRM) and Courtesy Reply Mail (CRM). As technology continues to disrupt mail volume the U.S. Postal Service® would like to encourage mailers to continue distributing BRM, CRM, and Share Mail® pieces. Mailers who register their Mailer ID (MID), permit(s), and use eligible Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMbs) on their BRM, CRM, and Share Mail pieces may receive a postage credit for each mailpiece that is placed in the mailstream by the recipient and scanned during the promotion period.
Further questions can be directed to the Program Office via email at: EarnedValue@usps.gov
The Promotions Office responds to all inquiries within 4 business days upon receipt of emails to the promotion email address.