Irresistible Mail Award
The Postal Service has launched the Irresistible Mail™ Award to showcase the most innovative and creative work in direct mail advertising.
Who is the Irresistible Mail Award for?
This award showcases the most innovative and creative work by those who manage, design, or print direct mail advertising.
The Postal Service has launched the Irresistible Mail™ Award to showcase the most innovative and creative work in direct mail advertising. If you have managed, designed, or printed an outstanding campaign in the last 12 months, visit http://www.irresistiblemail.com/award to enter.
Entry is free and easy.
Mail owner, Agency and Printer winners are announced quarterly. Grand Champions receive the Irresistible Mail Award at the National Postal Forum.
Innovative pieces may include features on the following list or something even more revolutionary
- Items with unique shapes (2D or 3D), sizes, textures, or colors designed to be noticed in the mailbox
- Design and messaging on the outside of the envelope/self-mailer designed to increase open rates (e.g., transparent envelopes)
- Digital interactivity (ability to link from mail piece to digital experience through QR codes, AR, URLs, PURLs, NFC, etc.)
- Video in print
- Physical interactivity (ability to manipulate the mail piece through folding, etc.)
- Multisensory engagement through:
- Olfactory (scent)
- Texture of envelope, paper, or ink
- Specialized inks (water-, heat-, light-sensitive, or conductive inks)
- Personalization (greeting, content)
- Engaging content marketing (magazines and magalogs)
- Physical items designed to be generate ongoing impressions (e.g., magnets, calendars, etc.)
The contest rules, the submission form, and past winners can be found at http://www.irresistiblemail.com/award.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-268-4880.