January 2019 Releases (Includes Relevant Price Change Information)
Release information for the January 2019 deployment. This includes price change information. For technical specifications and error codes please visit the bottom of this page.
- Updated Price Files and Postage Statements
- PostalOne! R188.8.131.52 Release Overview
- Updated Mail Category Codes for January 2019 Price Change
- Updated Publication 199-IMpb Implementation Guide (Effective 1.27.19)
- Updated Publication 205-Guide to eVS (Effective 1.27.19)
- Updated Publication 401-Guide to the Manifest Mailing System (Effective 1.27.19)
- Listing of Publication Updates for Price Change
Changes, including price and postage statement changes, for the next structural implementation. This information is prepared and based on the knowledge available at the time of its publication and any direction found herein is subject to change prior to the release.
Labeling Lists production schedule.
This pre-release document describes potential changes under review for the next structural implementation.
Prices and postage statement changes, including redlines, for the 2019 price change.
eDoc Specifications and Validations
Validations for mail.dat pertaining to R48 of PostalOne!.
Validations for mail.
This version is now final.
Publication 401 draft for the January 2019 price change.
Draft Publication Changes (Publication 199, 205, 401). There are no changes to 685.
WSDL (Web Services Description Language) is an XML-based language for describing Web services and how to access them. WSDL is an XML format for describing network services as a set of endpoints operating on messages containing either document-oriented or procedure-oriented information.