Enterprise PO Boxes Online (ePOBOL) Quick Guide
The U.S. Postal Service is upgrading its payment architecture for enterprise and business customers. The new Enterprise Payment System (EPS) will replace the current product-centric payment with a centralized account management system enabling customers to pay and manage their services online using a single account. With the current implementation of EPS, business customers will be able to manage their PO Boxes, Caller Services and Reserves online using the new Enterprise PO Boxes Online (ePOBOL) service.
· Open, close, and pay for PO Boxes, Caller Services, and Reserves online
· Automatic Renewals
· Account notifications and alerts
· View account payments, balances, and transaction history
· Customized payment reporting and dashboard capabilities
· To get started, please contact MSSC@usps.gov.